Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sweet Sigh Of Relief

Deep Breath.

Although one of my wedding websites will NOT STOP SCREAMING IN MY EAR about how I am ONLY 136 DAYS (or something like that) away from THE BIG DAY, I feel somewhat better.

I have a dress, a date, a location, and a super aggressive site-coordinator (more about him later).

I have approximately 236 tabs of "inspiration" open in my browser (234 of which are things that I am determined to make myself), 26 dog-eared pages of cupcake recipes to test, and 17 types of overzealously and prematurely purchased fabric.

Not sure why buying everything in sight that I might just totally/definitely/maybe/possibly/I-guess-I-could use makes me feel better, but it does.

I am going to have more serving platters than Buckingham Palace by the time this wedding is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment